Sorry mate, it’s too late to win tickets to the festivals... But you can still sign the petition!
This competition is organised by Oatly AB. Participation in the competition means that you accept the following terms and conditions:
Terms & conditions
- The competition period is 17/05 to 26/08 2016.
- The winning entry is decided by a jury consisting of employees at Oatly AB.
- The jury decides the winner by evaluating the creativeness of the submitted entries.
- The jury’s decision cannot be appealed.
- By entering the competition you accept that the rules may be changed by Oatly AB, the terms and conditions, and all Oatly AB’s decisions regarding the competition. All decisions about the competition are final and cannot be appealed.
- Employees at Oatly’s partners, retailers and their closest family members may not participate in the competition.
- Oatly AB is not liable for the entrant’s opportunity to participate in the competition or whether participation is limited for some reason that is outside the reasonable control of Oatly AB, including but not limited to: problems or other technical functional inadequacy of telecoms operators or their equipment for telephony and/or text messaging, problems with postal deliveries or e-mail that mean that entries are not received by Oatly AB, incomplete or erroneous information about entrant’s contact details or otherwise, legal changes that affect the competition’s format and execution, authority decisions, conflict situations, natural disasters or similar events.
- The entrant’s name may be used for commercial purposes by Oatly AB. By participating in the competition, you approve of and participate in its use.
- Participation in the competition means that you approve Oatly AB’s use of your contact details as above and that your name and entry may be used for marketing in association with the competition.
- Oatly AB is not liable for any printing errors or similar in association with the competition. Nor is Oatly AB liable for direct, indirect or unintentional loss due to your use of Oatly AB’s website.
- Oatly AB is entitled to disqualify entrants and/or winners if they have not complied with the law, these rules, specific rules for a competition or otherwise cheated or if there are objective reasons for disqualification.
- Oatly AB cannot be held liable for personal injury and/or other injury, theft or loss that occurs in association with the competition or due to a prize, provided that this has not been caused by our gross negligence.
- Oatly AB reserves the right to, on their own initiative or on request, immediately remove names that contravene legislation, morals, ethical standards or infringe other’s rights.